Hello! I hope you’ve had a good week.
After a few months off from sharing my monthly “fun finds” with you, here are some of my favorite things this February.
Amazon affiliate links are included below. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
1. Play Nine. I first played this card game at our daughter and son-in-law’s apartment, and when I got home, I ordered it for myself! It’s simple to learn and is a good mix of strategy and luck.
2. The Southern Lawyer by Peter O’Mahoney. For our recent cruise, I loaded up my Kindle with books to read. I like legal mysteries, and this one was good. There are two more books in the series, and I enjoyed both of those as well.
3. Ayieyill Corduroy Tote Bag. My younger daughter ordered this for carrying things around campus this semester, and it’s very cute! She got the pink one.
4. Perfect Pan Seared Venison Tenderloin with Garlic Herb Butter. I made this as our last family meal before our younger daughter went back to college last month, and it was so tasty! We had venison in the freezer, but you could certainly do this with beef tenderloin as well. I did make one variation in the cooking method. I seared the tenderloin in the cast iron pan on the stovetop for two minutes on each side, then I put it in a hot oven for the last couple of minutes to finish it off.
5. Personal Organizer Toiletry Bag. I shared this item a long time ago, but I wanted to highlight it again. It’s been getting a lot of use lately! I’ve had it for years and it’s still in good shape. All of the separate pockets are perfect for my toiletry items when we travel, and I love that you can hang the bag from a hook on the back of a bathroom door or on the end of a towel rack.
Thanks for checking out my list, and I hope you have a great weekend!