And….October is gone. How did that happen??!!
Here’s how I did with meeting my yearly goals in October.
Read through the Bible in 100 days.
2. Write a new, very specific prayer list for my husband and my children at the beginning of each month. Done in October.
3. Spend one hour with each daughter each month doing an activity that she likes to do. Well, I had plenty of individual time with each girl this month! They have different practice schedules for afterschool activities, so I have one or the other of them alone with me for awhile almost every day. I did take my older daughter to Starbucks one afternoon, but I didn’t specifically meet this goal this month.
4. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. I was happy to get back on track with this goal in October!
5. Complete my reading plan each month. Done in October. (I’ll post my reading update on Wednesday.)
6. Exercise for 25 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Done in October.
7. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. I did pretty well with this in October (especially if you count pumpkin pie as a fruit serving 😉
Complete Copyblogger’s collection of 15 ebooks and implement 5 changes to my blog by June 30. So, I was four months late, but I got this finished! The final change on my blog was getting my e-mail header changed to match the blog header. By the way, if you’d like to receive new blog posts in your e-mail inbox, you can sign up for that service here.
How are you doing with your goals?
If you’d like to receive new blog posts by e-mail, sign up here.
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.