I’m thankful that I made a bit more progress with some of my goals last month! Here’s how I’m doing on meeting my yearly goals.
Read through the Bible in 100 days.
2. Write a new, very specific prayer list for my husband and my children at the beginning of each month. Done in April.
3. Spend one hour with each daughter each month doing an activity that she likes to do.
My 14-year-old and I got pedicures together and I took my 12-year-old strawberry picking at a local u-pick farm.
4. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. Somehow this fell off my radar in April and I only did it one week. Must do better in May!
5. Complete my reading plan each month. Done in April.
6. Exercise for 25 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Done in April.
7. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. I did well with this last month!
8. Complete Copyblogger’s collection of 15 ebooks and implement 5 changes to my blog by June 30.
Oops…no more progress with this goal.
How are you doing with your goals?
Wow! You got almost everything on your list done! Strawberry picking is so much fun; I wish there were a nice farm near us so we could. And my thing about writing notes is that I run out of people to write.
Tracey Brewer says
We do have a couple of nice u-pick farms that are 30 to 45 minutes away, which is a blessing. When we lived in North Carolina several years ago, however, we had one less than 10 minutes away. It was easier to get fresh strawberries often that way!
Nikki, there's a u-pick called Blessington Farms, if you want to see how far that is: http://www.blessingtonfarms.com/