Using this last Friday in September to review my progress on my 2013 goals.
1. Memorize praise passages:
Luke 1:46-55; Revelation 5:8-14; Psalm 145; I Chronicles 29:10-19. I’ve made it halfway through the last passage!
2. Begin daily devotions with ten minutes of prayer. Continued in September.
3. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. Done for September.
Read through my book list.
Publish an e-book.
3. Try something new each month. I found a Pinterest recipe for homemade mac-and-cheese in a mug and thought it would be an easy lunch for the girls. Fail! The pasta never got tender enough and the cheese became glue in the mug – so much so that I ended up throwing the mug in the trash! On the positive side, I applied for a passport for the first time in my life!
1. Continue monthly daddy/daughter date nights for my husband and each of the girls and quarterly husband/wife date nights for my husband and I. My husband took the girls on dates in September.
2. Plan one fun homeschool day each month. Since we had co-op classes yesterday, we didn’t celebrate Johnny Appleseed Day like we’d planned. We moved it to next week – I don’t think he’ll mind!
3. Purchase a special dinner plate for celebrating accomplishments and use it for each family member at least once a month. Think it’s too late to return the plate???
1. Exercise for 20 minutes at least 4 days a week. Accomplished for September.
2. Eat 3 servings of fruits and vegetables at least 4 days a week. Did this two weeks in September.
3. Keep a food journal to track the goal above as well as to note if I’m continuing to limit my sweets to one per day. Consistent with this last month.
Oh my goodness, only three more months in 2013!!