November was a busy month for us, but I enjoyed all that we were able to do. I made progress on a few goals, but didn’t do as well with others.
1. Memorize “one another” passages. I’m continuing to memorize Romans 12:9-21.
2. Complete our “others”
projects. Just as in October, we were able to help a couple of families, but did not complete a specific project on my list.
3. Highlight one prayer request per week and pray for it
throughout the day for seven days.
1. Reach goal
weight. No progress here.
2. Exercise for twenty minutes at least four days a week. I got off schedule on this for a week after the time change. I was used to walking/bike riding in the evening after supper. Now that I have re-trained myself to fit this in earlier in the day, I’m back on track.
only one sweet/baked good per day. There’s a reason I didn’t make any progress with my first physical goal….
1. Read through my book
2. Study my camera guide and learn how to take better
3. Write an e-book. I’m excited that I started making progress on this goal during November. After reading John Maxwell’s book, The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth, I was inspired to devote fifteen minutes a day to this project. That doesn’t sound like much, but by doing it consistently I’ll at least make some progress.
1. Visit five new restaurants this
year. I’ve already met this goal, but just wanted to share the restaurant we discovered on Friday night. Hall’s Chophouse in downtown Charleston was the best find of the year. It was also the priciest restaurant we tried, but the food was delicious and the service impeccable. For a special occasion, I would definitely eat here again!
2. Plan at least one “fun” homeschool day each month. A day at Sea World fulfilled this goal for November!
3. Find a
volunteer opportunity we can do as a family.
I’m already thinking about what goals to set for 2013!