It’s so hard to believe that we’re halfway through 2012! Here’s how I’m doing with my goals for the year.
1. Memorize “one another” passages. I typically tied this in with our homeschooling Bible time, so since we’re taking our summer break, I did not work on memorizing a new passage during June.
2. Complete our others projects. While we were able to help others in June, we didn’t do anything specific from our list. I already have a plan to help us get back on track for July!
3. Highlight one prayer request per week and pray for it
throughout the day for seven days.
1. Reach goal
weight. I didn’t lose any more weight during June, but I was able to maintain the slight loss from May.
2. Exercise for twenty minutes at least four days a week. Still going strong on this one. My husband and I started back with the Couch to 5K program and I haven’t had any more injuries yet!
only one sweet/baked good per day. I did much better with this in June! I didn’t meet this goal every day, but each month I’ve seen improvement. The big key is not having sweets that I like in the house (which is a little tough on the rest of the family!)
1. Read through my book list. Still three books to go….
2. Study my camera guide and learn how to take better
3. Write an e-book. I printed out a few pages that I’d written months ago in hopes of making myself take the time to work on it.
1. Visit five new restaurants this
year. We visited Skoogies for lunch after our trip to the beach last Saturday. This makes the fourth new restaurant we’ve tried this year, and I already have reservations at another “new-to-us” restaurant for our anniversary later this month.
2. Plan at least one “fun” homeschool day each month. Taking June and July off from this goal.
3. Find a
volunteer opportunity we can do as a family.
I’m still hopeful that I’ll meet most of these goals in the six months we have left this year.
I really enjoy following your progress along 🙂 You are doing great!!
Thanks for the encouragement!! Have a great day!
Great job, Tracey! I really like how you are trying new restaurants ~ fun for the whole family. That last one sure looked fun!
You're doing great! And you do have six more months to get everything finished, and I'm sure you can do it.