We’re back for another monthly edition of 5 Fun Finds!! Today’s picks are all related to summer fun.
Amazon affiliate links are included below. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
1. SkinnyPop Original Popcorn. Let’s start with an easy summer snack! I think everyone in our family likes this one, and it’s a light choice for a hot day.
2. Pickleball Set with 4 Paddles, 4 Balls, and Carry Bag. In my weekly emails I’ve mentioned that my husband and I started playing pickleball this month. We have courts not too far away from us and we’re enjoying learning the game. This is the pickleball set I ordered from Amazon and it’s been just what we need.
3. Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen. I’m fair-skinned, so sunscreen is a must for me if I’m going to be outside in the summer. While I’ll occasionally use a lower SPF for my body, I always use this sunscreen on my face.
4. Adventure Women’s T-Shirt Mountain Hiking. I bought this comfortable t-shirt in pink to wear at some of our outside events this summer. It’s light and soft, fits true to size, and comes in other cute colors.
5. The Words We Lost by Nicole Deese. I mailed this book to our younger daughter who wanted something new to read in the evenings when she’s done with her work at camp. I read it not long ago and thought she’d enjoy it since she tends to like modern fiction.
Bonus: Best Fried Green Tomatoes from Guy’s Grocery Games. I couldn’t leave without sharing at least one summer recipe! We’re big fans of fried green tomatoes and I love that Stacey from Southern Bite includes directions for making these in the air fryer!
Let me know if you’ve discovered a fun find lately!