Hello! I’m back with our (mostly) monthly roundup of five things I’m enjoying. This month I’ve also added my favorite fiction and non-fiction reads that I’ve finished recently. Let me know if you’ve tried any of these!
Amazon affiliate links are included below. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
1. Revlon One-Step Volumizer Plus 2.0 Hair Dryer and Hot Air Brush. I haven’t used this myself, but my younger daughter owns it and loves it…and her sister’s been known to borrow it 🙂
2. Ethereal Makeup Organizer Bag. I recently replaced my old and very small makeup bag with this one and I like it a lot! The bottom section unzips and has slots to store your makeup brushes. It’s the perfect size for the makeup products I use on a regular basis. (I have the black and white striped one which doesn’t seem to be available right now. The black one is also nice and there are several clear options.)
3. 2mm Sterling Silver Big Hoop Earrings. I bought these in silver for my younger daughter. They seem to be good quality and are available in different sizes and finishes.
4. S’mores Cookies. My younger daughter made these when she was home for Easter break and they were SO good! In fact, I made some myself a couple of weeks later!
5. How to Edit Your Wardrobe for the New Season in 5 Easy Steps. You’ve probably already transitioned into spring clothes by now, but this is a very helpful article that you can use any time you want to clean out your closet.
I also wanted to share the best books I’ve read lately. In non-fiction, it’s The Greatest of These by J.D. Jones which is a compilation of his sermons on 1 Corinthians 13.
And this is one of her older books, but Lynn Austin’s All She Ever Wanted was one of those novels that I didn’t want to put down!
Let me know what you’ve discovered lately that you love!