Hello, friends! I have to say that this has definitely been an interesting March weather-wise! We’ve gone from warm temps to cold and now back again. We’ve had wind, rain and pollen, so I guess we’ve about covered it all!
A sweet friend gave me some tulips in a pot and I hope to get them planted in the ground this weekend. I’ve never grown tulips before so we’ll see how it goes.
I’m back with our (mostly) monthly roundup of five things I’m enjoying. Let me know if you’ve tried any of these!
Amazon affiliate links are included below. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
1. Elf Makeup Brushes. I’m just venturing into the world of makeup brushes and my, there’s a lot of them! So far, I really like this brush for foundation and this one for blush. I’m planning to pick up this powder brush today.
2. Tuscan White Bean Soup. I was wanting some comfort food one night and this fit the bill. I didn’t include celery in mine since neither my husband nor I like it, but otherwise, I made the recipe as written.
3. Lady of a Thousand Treasures by Sandra Byrd. I would call this a historical fiction mystery. It was a fun, interesting read.
4. Deweisn Compact Lighted Travel Makeup Mirror. I bought this because I’ve found that many hotel bathrooms have poor lighting…and I’m spoiled by the magnifying mirror I have at home. I used this mirror on a recent trip and it was exactly what I needed!
5. J. Crew Factory Girlfriend Crewneck Tee. I bought two of these shirts when I was shopping at our local outlet mall a couple of weeks ago. They’re a nice weight and length; I have one in my closet that I bought last summer and it’s held up well.
Let me know what you’ve discovered lately that you love!
- 5 Fun Finds for February 2023
- 10 Helpful Bible Study Resources for Women
- The 5 Best Books I Read This Spring
I just printed out the recipe to try next week. I’ve been looking for some recipes lately as I feel like I’m in a recipe-rut. 🙂
Yes, I know that I tend to get in a recipe-rut as well. Any time I see a new recipe that I want to try, I save it in my Supper board on Pinterest. Then when I want to get out of my rut, I scroll through the board and choose one to try.