Happy last day of September! We’ve currently got some wind and rain from Hurricane Ian, but certainly nothing like those in Florida experienced. The pictures and videos from those hard-hit areas show such devastation, and we’re praying for those who lost so much due to the storm.
I’m finishing up September by sharing five things I’ve enjoyed this month.
Amazon affiliate links are included below. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
1. How to Have Meaningful Conversations with Your Adult Kids. I have saved this blog post to refer back to often. Suzy’s young adult children are older than mine and you can tell that the wisdom she shares here comes from her own personal experiences. If you have older teens or adult children, I highly recommend reading this.
2. The Well-Watered Woman. I read this book on my Kindle and highlighted parts of nearly every chapter. In fact, I plan to order the hard-copy version to have and will read through it again soon.
3. Revlon Infrared Hair Dryer. Our last hair dryer died a couple of months ago, and I got this one to replace it. I like how lightweight it is, and that it has both warm and hot settings.
4. Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls. I have been making a recipe similar to this one for many years. The only difference is that I spread the softened butter and sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon on the dough separately, as opposed to mixing them together. However, the end product is equally delicious either way!
5. RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Anti-Aging Eye Cream. An esthetician recommended this on a podcast I was listening to, so I decided to give it a try. It’s supposed to help with puffiness, under-eye bags, and dark circles. I’ve been using it for a week or two and I do think it’s helping, though it’s really hard to judge at this point. Maybe I should just use it on one eye for a couple of weeks and see if I can tell a difference between that eye and the other one!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a good start to the new month!
I think Revlon makes the best hair dryers. Whenever I buy a different brand, it always breaks in a month or two, but the Revlon ones last for years!
I have horrible bags under my eyes, so I will probably give your eye cream a try! Thanks for the recommendation!
For a while I used a Mary Kay eye cream that I liked, but I hadn’t replaced it after it ran out. I’ve had dark circles under my eyes for such a long time that I’m interested to see if I can see more of a difference after I’ve used this cream consistently for several weeks.
Let me know how it works! I will wait to hear. 😊
I’ll be interested to get an updated review on the eye cream! I don’t use very many beauty products at all, but eye cream is one of the few things that’s actually on my radar 👍
So here’s an update for you…I like the eye cream fine, but I don’t think I can say there’s a noticeable difference. Maybe I should have taken a close-up photo before I started using it?? I do believe it’s helping a bit with the fine lines around my eye area, but as far as the dark circles (which is a long-time issue) I don’t see much improvement. To be fair, I don’t know that there’s anything that actually helps with dark circles!