Happy Friday, friends! We’ve continued to have some beautiful weather here this week. A friend and I took a long walk in her neighborhood yesterday, and it was nice to catch up while getting some exercise.
It’s been a while since I shared my fun finds here on the blog. Today I’ve got my usual five, plus a bonus!
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no extra charge to you. Thank you for supporting Girls to Grow through your purchases!
1. Reusable 4 Pack Colorful Mesh Beach/Tote/Shopping Bags. I like to use different “containers” for our daughters’ Easter baskets each year and I was excited to find these at such a reasonable price. They’re better quality than I was expecting, and would make a great beach or pool bag, which is probably how our girls will use them!
2. Custom Map Art Print. I ordered this (in the South Carolina version, of course) for one of the walls in our powder room. The walls in there are a dark blue, and it looked really nice with a white mat and frame.
3. Coolife Luggage Spinner 20 inches. Our younger daughter needed a carry-on suitcase and this one seems very sturdy. We got it in the green. She just used it when she flew home for Easter, and she was happy with how much she was able to fit in it.
4. Late July Organic Mild Green Mojo Multigrain Tortilla Chips. I was picking up a few snacks in World Market and decided to give these a try. They’re very flavorful and I like them a lot! It looks like Publix also carries them. I found them on Amazon, but they were much more expensive there.
5. Maz-Tek Plug-in Night Light. These are an inexpensive but clever solution for any area where you want a little night light. What I love is that they come on automatically when the light gets low and then go out when the room brightens up.
Bonus: Karen Scott Eanna Sandals. These just came in the mail this week and I’m excited to wear them soon! I ordered them in white. I’ve worn them around the house and they’re very comfortable…so comfortable that I’m considering getting another color.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. Have a great weekend!