|Mountain view from the Pigeon Forge cabin we stayed in Thanksgiving week|
I’m a week late on this, but thought I’d recap how I did with meeting my yearly goals and the books I read last month.
Here’s how it went in November.
Read through the Bible in 100 days.
2. Write a new, very specific prayer list for my husband and my children at the beginning of each month. Done in November.
3. Spend one hour with each daughter each month doing an activity that she likes to do.
We all spent time together last month, but I didn’t designate a particular time for completing this goal.
4. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. I only did this twice last month.
5. Complete my reading plan each month. I finished two of the four books I planned to read last month.
6. Exercise for 25 minutes a day, 4 times a week. I was definitely hit-and-miss with this goal in November..
7. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. See #6.
Complete Copyblogger’s collection of 15 ebooks and implement 5 changes to my blog by June 30.
I read two books from my list last month, Mama Needs a Do-Over (read full review here) and Pioneer Girl: The Annotated Autobiography (a very interesting book if you’re a Laura Ingalls Wilder fan).
I have decided to let go of my goals and reading list for December. While I still hope to exercise, eat healthily, read a few good books, etc., I’m also prioritizing my time to enjoy this season – and our schedule is anything but normal for the next couple of weeks! Hopefully I’ll have some new goals for 2016 to share at the end of the month.
Have you met many of your goals for 2015?
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.