The month flew by, but since we were back in school mode, I felt that I was able to do a little better with meeting my goals.
Here’s how I did in September.
Read through the Bible in 100 days.
2. Write a new, very specific prayer list for my husband and my children at the beginning of each month. Done in September.
3. Spend one hour with each daughter each month doing an activity that she likes to do. These have evolved into mostly shopping and “special food treat” ventures, but that’s fine with me! I spent individual time with each daughter this month.
4. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. I did this three of the four weeks in September.
5. Complete my reading plan each month. I didn’t quite make it this month. You can read the full report here.
6. Exercise for 25 minutes a day, 4 times a week. I did this three of the four weeks in September.
7. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. I was so proud of myself one night when I had kale and asparagus with supper! My appreciation of green vegetables has come a long way in the last few years – though I admit I still have a ways to go. I’ve been pretty consistent with meeting this goal.
8. Complete Copyblogger’s collection of 15 ebooks and implement 5 changes to my blog by June 30.
I made two more changes to my blog in September. I put up a new header and changed the incentive for my e-mail sign up list. One more change to go and I can cross this off my goal list for the year (just a few months late!)
How are you doing with your goals?