August was certainly a full month with our family vacation, the start of cheerleading for one daughter, eye doctor appointments, back-to-school shopping, and the beginning of a new school year for both girls.
Here’s how I did with meetig my yearly goals in August.
Read through the Bible in 100 days.
2. Write a new, very specific prayer list for my husband and my children at the beginning of each month. Done in August.
3. Spend one hour with each daughter each month doing an activity that she likes to do. I did some back-to-school shopping with just my younger daughter, then we visited the pet store and Biggby Coffee. My older daughter and I did a run to Chick-fil-a for milkshakes together while my younger daughter was at cheerleading practice.
4. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. Don’t know why I’ve struggled with this lately, but I only did this two weeks in August.
5. Complete my reading plan each month. Didn’t quite make it this month. You can read the full report here.
6. Exercise for 25 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Done in August.
7. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. I only missed this a couple of days in August. We had a delicious honeydew melon and a couple of pints of blueberries – along with plenty of other produce – from our Bounty Box this month.
8. Complete Copyblogger’s collection of 15 ebooks and implement 5 changes to my blog by June 30.
I did nothing with this in August.
How are you doing with your goals?
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.