We ended June with a bang! It’s been so much fun having my brother, sister-in-law, and their four kids here visiting for a few days this week. Now we’re looking forward to July with camps for both girls followed by some traveling. Hope your summer is going well!
Here’s how I did on working towards my yearly goals in June.
Read through the Bible in 100 days.
2. Write a new, very specific prayer list for my husband and my children at the beginning of each month. Done in June.
3. Spend one hour with each daughter each month doing an activity that she likes to do. I took my older daughter shopping for makeup for the first time and then she celebrated with a Mocha Frappe. Our younger daughter had a little of her own money to spend, so we went shopping, stopped by the library, and then she used a gift card she’d won to finish off our day at Sweet Frog.
4. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. Done in June – and I even sent a couple of extra ones since I’ve been behind with this goal the past few months.
5. Complete my reading plan each month. Read three of the four books I planned to finish.
6. Exercise for 25 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Done in June.
7. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. The Bounty Box we’re trying is helping me meet this goal!
8. Complete Copyblogger’s collection of 15 ebooks and implement 5 changes to my blog by June 30.
I finished reading all 15 ebooks by my goal date! However, I’ve only implemented 2 changes to my blog, so I’m going to continue to work on that part of the goal.
How are you doing with your goals?