Hard to believe that the school year has ended and summer break has arrived! Here’s how I’m progressing with meeting my yearly goals.
Read through the Bible in 100 days.
2. Write a new, very specific prayer list for my husband and my children at the beginning of each month. Done in May.
3. Spend one hour with each daughter each month doing an activity that she likes to do. Both outings this month involved shopping and eating! My younger daughter and I went to the mall and got Blizzards at Dairy Queen, while my older daughter and I ended our shopping trip at Starbucks.
4. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. I did this three out of four weeks in May.
5. Complete my reading plan each month. Done in May.
6. Exercise for 25 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Done in May.
7. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. I continued doing pretty well with this last month. My new favorite lunch is this Crustless Zucchini Quiche.
8. Complete Copyblogger’s collection of 15 ebooks and implement 5 changes to my blog by June 30. I finally made progress with this in May. I’ve now finished 7 of the 15 ebooks and made a second change to my blog by adding pages (About, Parenting, Resources, Contact). I hope to develop those and add more pages in the future. I know I won’t make my goal date of June 30, but hope to accomplish this by the end of the summer.
How are you doing with your goals?
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.