I’m excited to be back on track with my reading after a miserable report in March!
Here are the four books I’d planned to read in April.
- To Live is Christ by Beth Moore. I had enjoyed Beth’s book Believing God, so I decided to try another one. For some reason, I just never got into this particular study.
- The Surprising Secrets of Highly Happy Marriages: The Little Things That Make a Big Difference by Shaunti Feldhahn. Enjoyed re-reading this book and reminding myself of the importance of showing my husband love in small, daily acts and attitudes.
- Middle School: The Inside Story by Cynthia Tobias and Sue Acuna. The authors of this book had a helpful perspective on middle schoolers and shared practical advice for some of the issues parents deal with when their children are this age. It also affirms that most kids experience similar issues during this period, which is comforting! This is a book I will refer to again, I’m sure.
- The Power of a Half Hour: Take Back Your Life Thirty Minutes at a Time by Tommy Barnett. You can read my full review of this book here.
These are the other books I read in April.
- Double Cross by DiAnn Mills. This was my fiction read for our trip to Florida.
- How To Get Dressed: A Costume Designer’s Secrets for Making Your Clothes Look, Fit, and Feel Amazing by Alison Freer. You can read my review of this book here.
- The French Women’s Diet by Susan Kiernan-Lewis. I think I stay motivated to eat healthier foods and move more when I read books like this one frequently!
Here are the books I plan to read in May.
Spiritual: Restless: Because You Were Made for More by Jennie Allen
Marriage: Wife After God: Drawing Closer to God and Your Husband by Jennifer Smith
Parenting: Parenting with Purpose: Winning the Heart of Your Child by Paul and Billie Kaye Tsika
Personal Growth: Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives by Gretchen Rubin
What have you been reading lately?