I realize I’ve been scarce around the blog lately….this month has been full of activity which, as you’ll see, has translated to a lack of progress on my yearly goals.
Here’s the March update.
1. Read through the Bible in 100 days. Thankfully I was able to stay on track with this goal. I’m almost done reading through the gospels.
2. Write a new, very specific prayer list for my husband and my children at the beginning of each month. Done in March. This is one of my favorite goals; it’s such a blessing to see God at work in each family member’s life.
3. Spend one hour with each daughter each month doing an activity that she likes to do. I took my 12-year-old shopping for an Easter dress and shoes and ended the afternoon with a DQ Blizzard. My 14-year-old and I are getting a pedicure on Saturday; that will count as our March and April activities since it’s a little pricier than our normal outing.
4. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. I did this three weeks in March.
5. Complete my reading plan each month. I only finished one of my four book this month – yikes!
6. Exercise for 25 minutes a day, 4 times a week. I missed one week in March.
7. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
I missed this goal several days this month…..plus several more. I’ve definitely been eating more sugar than is good for me!
8. Complete Copyblogger’s collection of 15 ebooks and implement 5 changes to my blog by June 30.
No progress with this in March.
And….just when I thought I’d thoroughly proofread the Easter Scripture reading list, I found an error in the first Bible reference! Here’s an updated link.
Hoping I’ll have better progress to report on my goals in April!
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.