I realize I’ve been scarce around the blog lately….this month has been full of activity which, as you’ll see, has translated to a lack of progress on my yearly goals.
Here’s the March update.
1. Read through the Bible in 100 days. Thankfully I was able to stay on track with this goal. I’m almost done reading through the gospels.
2. Write a new, very specific prayer list for my husband and my children at the beginning of each month. Done in March. This is one of my favorite goals; it’s such a blessing to see God at work in each family member’s life.
3. Spend one hour with each daughter each month doing an activity that she likes to do. I took my 12-year-old shopping for an Easter dress and shoes and ended the afternoon with a DQ Blizzard. My 14-year-old and I are getting a pedicure on Saturday; that will count as our March and April activities since it’s a little pricier than our normal outing.
4. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. I did this three weeks in March.
5. Complete my reading plan each month. I only finished one of my four book this month – yikes!
6. Exercise for 25 minutes a day, 4 times a week. I missed one week in March.
7. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
I missed this goal several days this month…..plus several more. I’ve definitely been eating more sugar than is good for me!
8. Complete Copyblogger’s collection of 15 ebooks and implement 5 changes to my blog by June 30.
No progress with this in March.
And….just when I thought I’d thoroughly proofread the Easter Scripture reading list, I found an error in the first Bible reference! Here’s an updated link.
Easter Scripture Readings for the Family
Hoping I’ll have better progress to report on my goals in April!
It does sound like you've been busy! Especially since you only got one of your four books read. Will you share what you've been up to along with pictures? I'd enjoy seeing them, if you do.
Tracey Brewer says
Sadly, there aren't many photos to document the past month!
As I mentioned earlier, I had family visiting for the first week in March. Then my older daughter had a couple of days where she traveled to an out-of-town fine arts competition with her school. I went along one day and the whole process involved very early mornings and late nights. 🙂
Last week was our spring break, so we went up to VA to visit my family and returned to two days of activities with friends for my older daughter. Throw in some miscellaneous doctor's appointments and other commitments and the month flew by!!
You've given me a great reminder, though, that I need to actually use my camera to document some of these things. I took it to VA, but never took it out of my suitcase.
Have a great week!
Wow! You have been busy! I forget to take pictures, too! I'm just glad that I remembered while we were camping.
Enjoy your pedis!!!! I love the one-on-one time!!!!