February was a quick month and it looks like March is going to go by fast, too!
Here’s an update on how I’m doing meeting my yearly goals.
1. Read through the Bible in 100 days. Still on track with this; making my way through the Old Testament prophets this week.
2. Write a new, very specific prayer list for my husband and my children at the beginning of each month. Done in February. Once again, I saw some direct answers to prayer from these lists.
3. Spend one hour with each daughter each month doing an activity that she likes to do. I went shopping with my older daughter for jewelry to match a new dress of hers and we finished with two scoops of ice cream from a local ice cream shop. I took my younger daughter to Sweet Frog, then to the pet store where she was able to visit the cats – and, much to her delight, one of the workers even let her hold one.
4. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. Done in February.
5. Complete my reading plan each month. Finished in February.
6. Exercise for 25 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Done in February.
7. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
I did well with this last month! I’ve worked on keeping a greater variety of fruits and vegetables in the house and that helps all of us eat more servings daily.
8. Complete Copyblogger’s collection of 15 ebooks and implement 5 changes to my blog by June 30.
I’ve finished two ebooks and updated ten posts following recommendations I found in the first ebook.
How are you doing with your goals?