Here’s a final post looking back at 2014 before I move full-speed ahead into the new year!
I’m fairly pleased with how I did with my goals overall. However, I seemed to struggle with the same ones month after month. Below, I simply crossed out those goals that I was fairly consistent with throughout the year and gave a brief update on how I did with the others. I definitely lost sight of some of these goals during the last couple of months of 2014.
1. Review two memory verse passages each month. I did well with this until the summer; even when school resumed, I didn’t regain my momentum.
Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week.
Continue writing my “list of gifts” each morning.
Keep a prayer journal.
5. Start each morning listening to good music. I can’t stay I was consistent with this all year. While I still want to make this a priority in our home, it will not likely be on my 2015 goal list.
1. Read through my 2014 reading list. I read 47 of the 50 books.
Take a cooking class.
3. Devote 30 minutes a week to writing projects. Let’s just say it was rare that this happened.
1. Continue monthly date nights for all. We were hit-and-miss with this. However, my husband and I are going to be more intentional about our date nights in the coming year.
2. Do one specific thing to encourage my husband each week. I missed this pretty regularly in November and December.
Plan one special homeschool day each month.
Exercise at least 20 minutes a day, 4 times a week.
Eat 3 servings of fruits and vegetables at least 4 days a week.
Follow along with Crystal’s 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge.
I’m excited about setting new goals for 2015 and look forward to sharing them here next week!