Celebrating some beautiful fall weather here this week and looking forward to what November holds!
Here’s how I did on meeting my 2014 goals last month.
1. Review two memory verse passages each month. I’ve fallen behind a little bit with this. The Bible verses I’m reviewing now are ones I memorized more recently, and they’re just not stuck in my memory as well as they should be!
2. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. Done in October.
3. Continue writing my “list of gifts” each morning. Continued in October.
4. Keep a prayer journal. Continued in October.
5. Start each morning listening to good music. Missed a few mornings, but did fairly well overall.
1. Read through my 2014 reading list. I read two books from my list in October and have six left to read.
Take a cooking class.
3. Devote 30 minutes a week to writing projects. I did a little better with this last month, though I wasn’t as faithful in completing Jeff Goins’ “My 500 Words” project as I would have liked. Most of the time, I have to discipline myself to sit down and write.
1. Continue monthly date nights for all. My husband and I have a date scheduled for Saturday night!
2. Do one specific thing to encourage my husband each week. I only did this one week last month.
3. Plan one special homeschool day each month. My younger daughter and I went to Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. We really enjoyed riding the Nature Train and walking through the beautiful gardens.
1. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Done in October.
2. Eat 3 servings of fruits and vegetables at least 4 days a week. Done in October.
3. Follow along with Crystal’s 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge. October’s challenge was to cut back on caffeine. I drink a Coke maybe once a month; other than that, I drink water, so I didn’t really have much to conquer in this challenge.
How are you doing with your current goals?
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.