I’m excited to have settled back into a more regular routine now that school is in session! Hopefully that will help me meet more of my goals during September.
Here’s how August went.
1. Review two memory verse passages each month. I plan to start back with this goal tomorrow.
2. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. I did this two weeks in August.
3. Continue writing my “list of gifts” each morning. Continued in August.
4. Keep a prayer journal. Continued in August.
5. Start each morning listening to good music. Still not totally consistent, but I’ve gotten better with this over the last two weeks.
1. Read through my 2014 reading list. I finished four of the books on my list last month, so I have 14 still to read this year.
Take a cooking class.
3. Devote 30 minutes a week to writing projects. Did this once in August.
1. Continue monthly date nights for all. My husband and I had a date and he caught up on the date he missed last month with our younger daughter.
2. Do one specific thing to encourage my husband each week. I only did this twice in August.
3. Plan one special homeschool day each month. Now that we are back in school, I’m already planning several of these!
1. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Done in August.
2. Eat 3 servings of fruits and vegetables at least 4 days a week. Done in August.
3. Follow along with Crystal’s 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge. August’s challenge was to go to bed earlier, and I think I did well with that. We tend to go to bed fairly early anyway, but we’ve definitely been more consistent with it lately.
Did you meet any of your goals this month?
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.