I have goals for the year???? That’s how I’m feeling these days, I’m afraid!!
Here’s my progress with my 2014 goals last month.
1. Review two memory verse passages each month. I took a break from this during the summer, but will start back with it when we resume school on August 18th.
2. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. Done in July.
3. Continue writing my “list of gifts” each morning. Continued in July.
4. Keep a prayer journal. Continued in July.
5. Start each morning listening to good music. I also plan to get back on track with this when school starts.
1. Read through my 2014 reading list. I read four books from my reading list in July, so I’ve completed 32 of the 50 books on my list.
Take a cooking class.
3. Devote 30 minutes a week to writing projects. Nothing in July.
1. Continue monthly date nights for all. My husband and I had a date night in July. He was able to take one of the girls out, so will be taking the other one out soon.
2. Do one specific thing to encourage my husband each week. Did this twice in July.
3. Plan one special homeschool day each month. Suspended for the summer.
1. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Done in July.
2. Eat 3 servings of fruits and vegetables at least 4 days a week. I wasn’t consistent with this during the past month.
3. Follow along with Crystal’s 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge. July’s goal was to read more. I think I actually did better with that in June!!
How are you doing meeting your current goals?
Maybe you forgot you had goals, but it looks like you still met most of them. Good job!
aurie good says
I think you made amazing progress! I threw all my goals out the window for summer – I'm going to attempt to get back to them once we start our fall schedule!