Last month I decided to focus on reading books that are on my 2014 reading list. I made it through eight of them!
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- Women Living Well: Finding Your Joy in God, Your Man, Your Kids, and Your Home by Courtney Joseph. This was such a great book! Courtney’s advice for wives and mothers is both encouraging and helpful in a most practical way. This has been added to my “read it again” list!
- The Good Wife’s Guide: Embracing Your Role as a Help Meet by Darlene Schacht
- 7 Things He’ll Never Tell You (But You Need to Know) by Dr. Kevin Leman. There’s some great information in this book – it gives real insight into how much our husbands want our respect and how we can meet their needs. A few of his discussions were less tasteful than I would have liked, but overall, it was a helpful marriage book.
- Praying Circles Around Your Children by Mark Batterson. This short book had some wonderful advice on praying for your children. I was encouraged to journal prayers for my girls and to pray the promises of God for my children.
- The Journal of John Wesley
- Perfectly Unique: Praising God from Head to Foot by Annie F. Downs
- Bon Appetit by Sandra Byrd The second in the French Twist fiction series, this was a fun, light read.
What have you been reading lately?
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.