I slowed down a bit in July, but I was still able to finish reading five books. The first four were on my 2014 reading list, and the last one was a short ebook that I read on my Kindle.
- A Faith Full Marriage by Paul Chappell
- Piece de Resistance by Sandra Byrd. This was the third and final book in the French Twist series.
- Speak Love: Making Your Words Matter by Annie F. Downs
- The Young Lady in Waiting by Jackie Kendall and Debby Jones. I thought this book was written for teenage girls, but it’s actually geared more toward single women, college age and up. That said, I think it would definitely be a helpful read for young women within that age group. The lessons focus on developing your relationship with Christ during your single years and allowing Him to develop your relationships with men in His time.
- Found: God’s Will by John MacArthur
What have you been reading lately?
aurie good says
I've read a few *fluff* books – with everything that has been going on I can't seem to get interested in anything deep at all!
I've been reading "Will Our Generation Speak?" by Grace Mally, lately. If you haven't already read the book, I can't speak highly enough of it – it contains so many excellent ideas and encouragements both for us as adults, and for us as we train our children.