May was a month of highlights with our Disney cruise, Mother’s Day, and the end of our school year. That didn’t bode so well for meeting my goals this month, but here’s how I did.
1. Review two memory verse passages each month. Continued in May.
2. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. Done in May.
3. Continue writing my “list of gifts” each morning. Continued in May.
4. Keep a prayer journal. Continued in May.
5. Start each morning listening to good music. I only did this a few mornings last month. I am suspending this goal for the summer since the girls get to sleep in a bit later and we’ll all be getting up at different times.
1. Read through my 2014 reading list. I read four books from my reading list.
Take a cooking class.
3. Devote 30 minutes a week to writing projects. Nothing at all in May.
1. Continue monthly date nights for all. No dates in May.
2. Do one specific thing to encourage my husband each week. I did this a couple of times in May.
3. Plan one special homeschool day each month. We went on our end-of-the-school-year field trip!
1. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Did this in May.
2. Eat 3 servings of fruits and vegetables at least 4 days a week. Was fairly consistent with this in May.
3. Follow along with Crystal’s 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge.
This month’s challenge was to get more rest. I think I actually went the wrong way on this in May! I’ve been staying up a little later than usual lately and, with summer here, it may continue to go that way.
How are you doing with your current goals?
aurie good says
I so enjoy following your monthly progress 🙂 Great job!!
Even with your "highlights" this month, you met most of your goals. Way to go! I'm impressed!
Are you going to write about the books your read next week? I want to hear about them!
Tracey Brewer says
Yes – that post should be coming on Wednesday!
I think cruise fun could count as some date time! 🙂