Our first day of April was just lovely!! Hopefully our beautiful spring weather will motivate me to get back on track with a few of these goals that I slacked on in March.
1. Review two memory verse passages each month. Done in March.
2. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. I did this 3 out of 4 weeks.
3. Continue writing my “list of gifts” each morning. Done in March.
4. Keep a prayer journal. Done in March.
5. Start each morning listening to good music. I’m still not being consistent with this.
1. Read through my 2014 reading list. I read 4 books from my list in March.
Take a cooking class.
3. Devote 30 minutes a week to writing projects. Oops – I didn’t do this at all last month.
1. Continue monthly date nights for all. Done in March.
2. Do one specific thing to encourage my husband each week. I did this 3 out of 4 weeks.
3. Plan one special homeschool day each month. Missed this in March.
1. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Done in March.
2. Eat 3 servings of fruits and vegetables at least 4 days a week. Done in March.
3. Follow along with Crystal’s 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge. This month’s challenge was to drink more water, which was actually easy for me since I typically only drink water anyway.
How are you doing with your current goals?
You did great! There wasn't much that you missed, and that's impressive!
Tracey Brewer says
Thank you, Nikki! I appreciate the encouragement!!
aurie good says
Wow – you are amazing!! Way to make progress 🙂