When it comes to meeting my goals in April, grace is the word I need! My husband’s surgery was the main focus of the month, so some of these goals went by the wayside.
1. Review two memory verse passages each month. Continued in April.
2. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. Done in April.
3. Continue writing my “list of gifts” each morning. Mostly “hit and miss” this month.
4. Keep a prayer journal. Continued in April.
5. Start each morning listening to good music. Missed this most mornings.
1. Read through my 2014 reading list. I read four books from my reading list.
Take a cooking class.
3. Devote 30 minutes a week to writing projects. Nothing at all in April.
1. Continue monthly date nights for all. No dates in April.
2. Do one specific thing to encourage my husband each week. I did this a couple of times in April.
3. Plan one special homeschool day each month. Can I count having the girls do a bit of schoolwork in the hospital lobby???
1. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Did this three weeks.
2. Eat 3 servings of fruits and vegetables at least 4 days a week. Did this three weeks.
3. Follow along with Crystal’s 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge. This month’s challenge was to eat less sugar. Overall, I feel like I have cut back on my sugar consumption a bit, but I could definitely continue to do better.
How are you doing with your current goals?
Considering your husband's surgery, I think you did great. It looks like you met a lot of your goals and got close with a bunch more. And doing schoolwork in the hospital lobby sure does count as a "special" homeschool day! 🙂
aurie good says
I think you did amazing! As someone who is coming off of an insane schedule I think completing regular day to day tasks is good 🙂