Here’s what I read from my list.
- Have a Heavenly Marriage by David Sorenson. I read this book years ago and it has basic, sound advice. It emphasizes selflessness in marriage and showing agape love to your spouse.
- How to Really Love Your Teenager by Ross Campbell, M.D.
- Heaven by Randy Alcorn. With well over 400 pages, this book took me most of the month to read. More than anything, it reminded me of the importance of keeping my focus on heaven. It will be more amazing than we can imagine!
- You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One) by Jeff Goins
Here are the other books I read in February.
- Creative Correction: Extraordinary Ideas for Everyday Discipline by Lisa Whelchel. After checking this book out of the library, I realized that I had read it before. However, I read through it again because Lisa shows how to weave Scripture into the discipline process and also offers practical tips for improving your child’s behavior.
- Secrets of Harmony Grove by Mindy Starns Clark (This was my fiction read for our beach weekend.)
- Uncommon Marriage by Tony and Lauren Dungy. Rather than a marriage “advice” book, this was mostly a sharing of stories from the authors’ married lives. It was very interesting to read about their victories and struggles through his career as an NFL coach and the very public lives they’ve led. Their testimony is one of strong faith and courage.
- Passporter’s Disney Cruise Line and Its Ports of Call by Dave Marx and Jennifer Marx. Yes, we’re going on a Disney cruise in late Spring and I’m so excited!! After using Passporters for our previous Disney World trips, I knew I wanted one for our cruise as well. I’ve already found some great tips and will be re-reading it closer to our actual cruise date.
What have you been reading lately?
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.