February went by in a blur! I didn’t accomplish all that I wanted to, but feel like I’m making progress in most areas.
1. Review two memory verse passages each month. Done for February.
2. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. Done for February.
3. Continue writing my “list of gifts” each morning. Continued in February.
4. Keep a prayer journal. Continued in February.
5. Start each morning listening to good music. I missed getting music going a few mornings.
1. Read through my 2014 reading list. I read three books from my list.
Take a cooking class. In case you missed it, here’s my take on that experience.
3. Devote 30 minutes a week to writing projects. I only accomplished this two of the four weeks.
1. Continue monthly date nights for all. My husband took all three of us out together for Valentine’s Day.
2. Do one specific thing to encourage my husband each week. I did this three out of the four weeks.
3. Plan one special homeschool day each month. We took two days off from schooling to spend time with my parents, sister, and nephews!
1. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Done in February.
2. Eat 3 servings of fruits and vegetables at least 4 days a week. Done in February.
3. Follow along with Crystal’s 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge. This month’s challenge was to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. I made a concerted effort to increase my intake of those foods this month and I hope to continue that habit! The key for me is to keep plenty of fruits and veggies in the house – and less of “unhealthier” snack foods. My new favorite lunch is to saute’ red onion and red pepper strips along with some chopped bok choy and stuff them into half a small pita, then top it with provolone cheese. Yum!
How are you doing with your current goals?