I found some great books to read last month! Two of them were on my 2013 book list.
- The Guardian, The Truth Seeker, The Protector, and The Healer by Dee Henderson. I have one title left in this series; these were my fiction reading for May.
- How to Write and Sell eBooks the Simple Way by Kathy Hutto
- Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
- Sparkly Green Earrings: Catching the Light at Every Turn ~ A Memoir ~ by Melanie Shankle
- What Doctors Eat by Tasneem Bhatia, MD
- Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe by Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson. This was an inspiring and encouraging read, especially for moms in the throes of raising several little ones.
- Concerning Christian Liberty by Martin Luther
- You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One) by Jeff Goins
- Raising a Lady in Waiting by Jackie Kendall. With a daughter now ready to enter 7th grade, I thought this book offered some practical advice on preparing girls for future relationships with young men. I can see the importance of beginning these discussions now – well before the time they’re needed, with plenty of time to lay a Biblical foundation for Godly interaction with young men.
- Tales from the Trail by Evangelist Bill Pittsenbarger
The girls and I finished Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell, which was on our Read Aloud list for the year.
Have you read any good books lately?
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.