I’ve slowed down this month, but I did get three books read from my 2013 reading list, along with a few others.
- The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
- The Tao of Twitter by Mark W. Schaefer. A great little book if you want to learn the ins and outs of Twitter.
- The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers: Reclaiming Our Passion, Purpose, and Sanity by Meg Meeker, M.D. A few of the chapters in this book were thought-provoking; I plan to read it again.
- Blog, Inc. by Joy Deangdeelert Cho
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey. I know this is considered a business classic, but I must admit to plowing through just to get finished.
What have you been reading lately?
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.