Like last month, being back into our homeschooling routine seemed to help me find a little more time to read. Here are the books I finished in September.
- Cleaning House: A Mom’s 12-Month Experiment to Rid Her Home of Youth Entitlement by Kay Wills Wyma. You can read my review of this book here.
- The South Beach Wake-Up Call: Why America Is Still Getting Fatter and Sicker by Arthur Agatston, MD.
- An Economist Gets Lunch: New Rules for Everyday Foodies by Tyler Cowen.
- French Kids Eat Everything by Karen Le Billon.
- Ten Dollar Dinners by Melissa d’Arabian.
Hmmm…there’s a high concentration of books about food on this list! That wasn’t intentional, but I’ll have to purposely broaden my horizons for October!
What have you been reading lately?