I suppose I’m finally willing to admit that it’s September! Here’s my progress on my goals for this year.
1. Memorize “one another” passages. I just began working on a new passage, I Thessalonians 5:11-24.
2. Complete our “others”
projects. Last month we were able to take a meal to an elderly couple in our church who have recently been struggling with health issues.
3. Highlight one prayer request per week and pray for it
throughout the day for seven days.
1. Reach goal
weight. Vacation meant eight days in a row of eating out. Enough said.
2. Exercise for twenty minutes at least four days a week. If you count all the walking we did in New York City, I’m definitely still on track!
only one sweet/baked good per day. I’d say I meet this goal about 75% of the time. I’ll keep working towards making it every day by the end of the year.
1. Read through my book
list. I only have three books left on my list. I was hoping to get them for free through Paperback Swap or at the library, but since I haven’t been able to do that, I may end up buying them.
2. Study my camera guide and learn how to take better
3. Write an e-book.
1. Visit five new restaurants this
year. Completed last month.
2. Plan at least one “fun” homeschool day each month. We’re going to celebrate the first day of fall. I’ll share more details later.
3. Find a
volunteer opportunity we can do as a family.
One of our financial goals for the year was to pay cash for our vacations. Our trip to New York City is over and, thankfully, we paid cash for it, as well as for the smaller trips we took earlier this year.
How are you doing with your current goals?
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.