I really think I need another July this year, but since I won’t get one, here’s my progress (or the lack thereof) on my 2012 goals.
1. Memorize “one another” passages. I’ll get back on track with these in August when we begin our homeschooling year.
2. Complete our “others”
3. Highlight one prayer request per week and pray for it
throughout the day for seven days.
1. Reach goal
weight. I lost another pound this month.
2. Exercise for twenty minutes at least four days a week. This is the goal I’ve actually been most consistent in meeting every month.
only one sweet/baked good per day. Continuing to improve in this area; I think I’ve even gone a couple of days with no sweets at all!
1. Read through my book
2. Study my camera guide and learn how to take better
3. Write an e-book.
1. Visit five new restaurants this
year. I completed this goal! For our anniversary, we went to Husk. The food is definitely inventive – not my “meat-and-potatoes” husband’s favorite thing, but he handled it well!
2. Plan at least one “fun” homeschool day each month.
3. Find a
volunteer opportunity we can do as a family.
With the beginning of school and a weeklong family vacation planned for August, I know I really need to focus on accomplishing some of these goals or another month will have slipped by before I know it.
Have you set any new goals lately?
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.