You know your family loves to read when…
- One of the higlights of your recent vacation is finding a used bookstore that’s going out of business and allows you to stuff a grocery bag with as many books as you can and pay just $10. (This also shows how creative your husband can be with arranging books in a bag!)
- The children are signed up for summer reading programs with two library systems.
- There are more bookshelves in your house than there are people in your family.
- Your Kindle is loaded not only with books you want to read, but books for your children to read as well.
- It’s nothing to spend an hour at Barnes and Noble just browsing.
- Your children beg for their bedtime read-aloud no matter how late at night it is.
- Your daughter asks you to keep track of the titles and authors of all the books she reads this summer – just for fun.
- You can guarantee at least an hour of quiet in the house when you return from a trip to the library.
- Every family gift-giving occasion includes one or more books as presents.
How can you tell that your family enjoys reading?
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.