I’m a bit behind on posting my March reading, but here are the books I read last month. I’m enjoying reading books on my Kindle!
- Chasing Mona Lisa by Tricia Goyer and Mike Yorkey. This was an interesting fiction read set in Paris near the end of World War II.
- Taking Care of the Me in Mommy by Lisa Whelchel offered some helpful suggestions for growth in various areas of life.
- Letters of a Woman Homesteader by Elinore Pruitt Stewart. This is a collection of letters from a young widow who moved out West in the early 1900’s.
- Men of the Bible by D.L. Moody. This book contained some great spiritual truths and is one I plan to read again.
- Parking Lot Rules and 75 Other Ideas for Raising Amazing Children by Tom Sturges. I didn’t find much new in the parenting arena here.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I had never read this classic, but found it very interesting!
- True Devotion by Dee Henderson. I’ll admit to reading more fiction than usual this month! I enjoyed reading about Navy SEALS in this first in a series about uncommon heroes.
- Farm Fresh Southern Cooking by Tammy Algood. This cookbook offers recipes for turning farm fresh produce into tasty meals. I’ll post a review on it later.
Have you read any good books lately?