November was a good month for reading! Here are the books I read last month.
- The Money Saving Mom’s Budget by Crystal Paine. I’ll post a review of this book soon, but suffice it to say that I read the entire book in two days!
- Southern Plate by Christy Jordan. Yes, this is a cookbook you actually read! It includes stories about many of the recipes and is one of the few cookbooks that I’d actually like to own.
- Grace-Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel. Since I tend to err on the side of truth rather than grace, I found some helpful advice in this book.
- EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey. I’m certainly not a business owner, but I still enjoyed Dave’s newest book.
- Sophie’s Heart by Lori Wick. A church friend loaned me this fiction book and it occupied me over the Thanksgiving holiday.
What have you been reading lately?
Links in this post are Amazon affiliate links.
I read Sophie's Heart years ago and really enjoyed it. At the moment (apart from the Bible, obviously), I'm reading a parenting book (I forget the name and can't be bothered getting up to check – sorry!), and 'Song of Erin' by BJ Hoff – I love her writing, she writes about Ireland/the Irish, and her fiction has more depth and intelligence/thought put into it than some writers. She bases her books on history.
Mrs. Stam says
they all sounds like great read 🙂
What a great list!! I can't wait to hear your review on Crystal's book ~ she is such a sweetheart, and I love that all the profits of her book are going to Compassion!
I'm enjoying Dave's book, too. A lot that he says about leadership applies to parenting, doesn't it?