November was a good month for reading! Here are the books I read last month.
- The Money Saving Mom’s Budget by Crystal Paine. I’ll post a review of this book soon, but suffice it to say that I read the entire book in two days!
- Southern Plate by Christy Jordan. Yes, this is a cookbook you actually read! It includes stories about many of the recipes and is one of the few cookbooks that I’d actually like to own.
- Grace-Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel. Since I tend to err on the side of truth rather than grace, I found some helpful advice in this book.
- EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey. I’m certainly not a business owner, but I still enjoyed Dave’s newest book.
- Sophie’s Heart by Lori Wick. A church friend loaned me this fiction book and it occupied me over the Thanksgiving holiday.
What have you been reading lately?
Links in this post are Amazon affiliate links.
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.