One year ago tomorrow I wrote my first-ever blog post. I had enjoyed reading blogs for several months and decided to give writing one a try. It has definitely been a learning experience and I have so enjoyed making new friends while dusting off my writing skills.
Here are the top five posts from the past year as rated by you, the readers, according to the number of comments they received (not including giveaway or blog hop posts).
- Thirteen Books We Are Reading
- Thirteen TV Shows I Watched as a Kid
- Our Angel, God’s Gift
- Spreading Christmas Throughout the House
- Thirteen Places I’d Like to Visit
Using the same criteria, here are the top three recipes I’ve shared (which also happen to be some of my all-time favorites!)
- Crock pot Macaroni and Cheese
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- To Die For Blueberry Muffins and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins (tie)
Thanks so much for visiting here! I enjoy reading each and every comment and gaining new ideas and perspectives from my readers.
Come back later today for my weekly savings post!
Forever Neighbor says
Happy Blogiversary! I love your blog!
Happy Blogiversary, Tracey! 😀 Keep blogging! 😀