The last week of October brought a few lessons my way.
- It would be extremely scary to find out how many slices of Carraba’s bread I could eat if I didn’t have to share the basket with the rest of the family.
- When you live in the South, your girls can don bathing suits on October 31st and play in the water while their dad washes the cars.
- I want it to be light when I get up in the morning as well as late into the evening.
- I get just as nervous as my daughter does when she plays an offertory on the piano at church (although it gives her a great excuse to wear her silver shoes!)
- Riding on a school bus with a group of third graders is not my preferred method of travel.
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.