While summer is not officially over for several weeks, it feels as though our summer is ending now since the girls are back in school next week. We have really enjoyed the past couple of months and did a good job of maintaining a schedule that had sufficient activities, yet allowed for plenty of lazy days at home.
Here are thirteen fun things we did this summer.
3. Made numerous trips to the library
4. Attended two Vacation Bible Schools
5. Went through our summer learning program
6. Spent a family day at the beach
9. Visited a safari park
10. Spent a fun afternoon with cousins
11. Turned lunch time into indoor picnics on the floor
12. Had a couple of “water fun” days with a neighbor
13. Spent most of a morning in Barnes & Noble reading books
I hope your summer has been fun-filled as well!!
This post is linked to Thursday 13.
photo courtesy public domain pictures
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.