After returning from a wonderful week of family vacation, I can definitely say I learned some things! Maybe you can relate to some of these.
This week I learned that…..
- starting the day at a theme park with your first-ever roller coaster ride as a family and getting off the ride with both daughters crying can be overcome
- there is a valid reason I normally don’t ride water rides at theme parks
- I actually can get tired of eating out
- seeing a picture of your daughter’s face taken at the height of a large roller coaster ride is unbelievably priceless
- riding the swings five times in a row is one child’s notion of pure pleasure
- watching your husband being a great dad and having fun with his kids is one of the best feelings ever
- there’s nothing like sleeping in your own bed
- I thank God for my family whom I love so much and enjoy spending time with
- I’m already looking forward to our next vacation!
Sign up below to receive new posts by email.