“And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee….” II Corinthians 12:9
As I’ve studied Bible passages on grace this year, I focused in on one particular word in this oft-quoted verse.
Sufficient means enough to meet the need.
So the question I ask is, “What do you need grace for today?”
- Patience to deal with a strong-willed child?
- Wisdom in dealing with a difficult situation at work?
- Strength to care for a sick family member?
- Sweetness in the midst of your own illness?
- Courage to face a financial difficulty?
- Power to overcome a temptation?
- Determination to finish a project?
Whatever our needs are today, the grace of God is enough. Our own strength or fortitude or will power may not be sufficient to get us through, but God has promised that His grace is enough to meet our every need.