I realize I’ve been scarce around the blog lately….this month has been full of activity which, as you’ll see, has translated to a lack of progress on my yearly goals.
Here’s the March update.
1. Read through the Bible in 100 days. Thankfully I was able to stay on track with this goal. I’m almost done reading through the gospels.
2. Write a new, very specific prayer list for my husband and my children at the beginning of each month. Done in March. This is one of my favorite goals; it’s such a blessing to see God at work in each family member’s life.
3. Spend one hour with each daughter each month doing an activity that she likes to do. I took my 12-year-old shopping for an Easter dress and shoes and ended the afternoon with a DQ Blizzard. My 14-year-old and I are getting a pedicure on Saturday; that will count as our March and April activities since it’s a little pricier than our normal outing.
4. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. I did this three weeks in March.
5. Complete my reading plan each month. I only finished one of my four book this month – yikes!
6. Exercise for 25 minutes a day, 4 times a week. I missed one week in March.
7. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
I missed this goal several days this month…..plus several more. I’ve definitely been eating more sugar than is good for me!
8. Complete Copyblogger’s collection of 15 ebooks and implement 5 changes to my blog by June 30.
No progress with this in March.
And….just when I thought I’d thoroughly proofread the Easter Scripture reading list, I found an error in the first Bible reference! Here’s an updated link.
Hoping I’ll have better progress to report on my goals in April!