Since my goals were fresh in my mind this month, I met most of them! Here’s my progress thus far.
1. Read through the Bible in 100 days. Very happy to report that I’m on track with this!
2. Write a new, very specific prayer list for my husband and my children at the beginning of each month. Done in January. It was exciting to see a couple of specific answers to prayer from these lists.
3. Spend one hour with each daughter each month doing an activity that she likes to do. My younger daughter chose for us to make Peanut Butter and Chocolate Layer Fudge together while listening to an Adventures in Odyssey cd. Then we ate fudge while watching two Andy Griffith episodes. 😉 I’m just getting in under the wire with my older daughter, however! With basketball practices/games and several Saturday activities this month, we decided to go to Sweet Frog tonight for some frozen yogurt.
4. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. Done in January.
5. Complete my reading plan each month. Finished, with one minor tweak, which I’ll share in my reading update next week.
6. Exercise for 25 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Done in January.
7. Eat at least 3 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. I’d say I was successful with this about 75% of the time in January, so I’m going to strive for even better consistency next month.
8. Complete Copyblogger’s collection of 15 ebooks and implement 5 changes to my blog by June 30. I’m partway through one ebook, so I need to step it up! One change I’m making on the blog is updating ten of my older posts to be more “evergreen” and search-friendly. I began with 5 Parenting Mistakes I’ve Made and 7 Tips for Teaching God’s Word to Our Children.
How are you doing with your goals?