Our first day of April was just lovely!! Hopefully our beautiful spring weather will motivate me to get back on track with a few of these goals that I slacked on in March.
1. Review two memory verse passages each month. Done in March.
2. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. I did this 3 out of 4 weeks.
3. Continue writing my “list of gifts” each morning. Done in March.
4. Keep a prayer journal. Done in March.
5. Start each morning listening to good music. I’m still not being consistent with this.
1. Read through my 2014 reading list. I read 4 books from my list in March.
Take a cooking class.
3. Devote 30 minutes a week to writing projects. Oops – I didn’t do this at all last month.
1. Continue monthly date nights for all. Done in March.
2. Do one specific thing to encourage my husband each week. I did this 3 out of 4 weeks.
3. Plan one special homeschool day each month. Missed this in March.
1. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day, 4 times a week. Done in March.
2. Eat 3 servings of fruits and vegetables at least 4 days a week. Done in March.
3. Follow along with Crystal’s 12 Months to a Healthier You Challenge. This month’s challenge was to drink more water, which was actually easy for me since I typically only drink water anyway.
How are you doing with your current goals?