I don’t usually post on Thursday, but I wanted to update my 2013 goals before posting my new goals tomorrow.
Here’s how I did with meeting my goals for last year.
Memorize praise passages: Luke 1:46-55; Revelation 5:8-14; Psalm 145; I Chronicles 29:10-19.
Begin daily devotions with ten minutes of prayer.
3. Send a note or e-mail of encouragement to someone every week. I was relatively consistent with meeting this goal, but I missed several weeks throughout the year. This will continue to be a goal for me in the future.
Read through my book list.
Publish an e-book.
Try something new each month.
1. Continue monthly daddy/daughter date nights for my husband and each
of the girls and quarterly husband/wife date nights for my husband and
I. We missed this once or twice.
Plan one fun homeschool day each month.
3. Purchase a special dinner plate for celebrating accomplishments and use it for each family member at least once a month. We all know this one was a failure!!
Exercise for 20 minutes at least 4 days a week. (I missed this occasionally, but mostly due to travel, so I’m going to give myself credit for it!)
2. Eat 3 servings of fruits and vegetables at least 4 days a week. While I do think I’m eating healthier each year, I still wasn’t consistent enough with this.
3. Keep a food journal to track the goal above as well as to note if I’m continuing to limit my sweets to one per day. I started out the year doing well with this, but didn’t keep it up over the last few months.
So that’s how I ended 2013! Tomorrow I’ll share what I’d like to accomplish in 2014.