Sharing blessings from the weekend…
- Safety while driving rural roads in the rain
- A visit with my mother-in-law and a large assortment of relatives
- Homemade pecan pie and almond pound cake, courtesy of my mother-in-law…so yummy!
- A trip to the ER for my dad, but reports of his feeling much better on Sunday
- Watching Food Network in the hotel room with the girls
- A friend’s willingness to pick up packages from our front porch in the rain
- A beautiful Christmas concert at church last night
- Seeing my younger daughter’s kindergarten teacher (who is always joyful!) and being thankful all over again for her impact on our daughter’s life.
- Beginning a new Christmas tradition of reading The Gift of the Magi out loud with our daughters
Blessings, big and small, are abounding this Christmas season. Let’s take the time to count them!
How were you blessed this weekend?