|One of my adorable nephews!|
She took the words right out of my heart in When You Think Your Love Story is Boring.
When my girls were younger, we read most of Tsh’s list of Twaddle-Free Books for Young Children: My Top 10 Favorites.
Katie has given me some inspiration with her Making Mealtime Memories: Themed Tuesdays post.
The rules for the award are as follows:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Here are the questions:
1. What is your favorite color? Yellow….today. My girls ask me this sometimes and it just depends on whether you’re talking wall color, crayon, shoes, etc.
2. What is your favorite animal?
Pet? dog, specifically a peekapoo, cockapoo, or bichon frise
3. What is your favorite number? seven….or three…or twenty-two since today’s our 22nd wedding anniversary 🙂
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Since I drink water most of the time, I’ll slide this into the dessert realm and say a Caramel Cheesecake milkshake from CookOut.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? none
6. Facebook or Twitter? Twitter – a limit of 140 characters keeps things short and sweet. Facebook would be too much of a time waster for me.
7. What are your passions? I enjoy reading good fiction or non-fiction books, traveling with my family, and taking walks on the beach.
8. Prefer getting or giving presents? Giving, especially when I can find just the right present for a loved one. Let’s admit it, though, it’s also nice getting a great present!
9. What is your favorite city? We live just outside of Charleston, SC, and it’s pretty special! From what I’ve seen of it, Asheville, NC, would be a nice place to live, too.
10. What are your favorite TV shows? I don’t watch any regular programming and we only have very basic cable television, but when we stay in hotels, I like watching Food Network.
Here are the bloggers I nominate:
- Katie at Blessed Femininity
- Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life (her second nomination since Nikki also gave her this award)
- Janet at Frugal and Focused
- Lisa at The Pennington Point
We’re off for an early morning trip to the beach, followed by lunch at Skoogies – a great start to our anniversary day! Hope you have a great weekend!