I chose the following areas in which to set goals: spiritual, physical, intellectual, financial, family, homeschooling, blogging. I decided to have three goals per area.
1. Memorize “one another” passages. (I plan to post more on these later.)
2. Complete our “others” projects.
3. Highlight one prayer request per week and pray for it throughout the day for seven days.
1. Reach goal weight.
2. Exercise for twenty minutes at least four days a week.
3. Eat only one sweet/baked good per day. (This one may kill me…)
1. Read through my book list.
2. Study my camera guide and learn how to take better photos.
3. Write an e-book. (Numbers two and three are carried over from 2011. Oops…)
1. Visit five new restaurants this year.
2. Plan at least one “fun” homeschool day each month.
3. Find a volunteer opportunity we can do as a family.
While I won’t give specifics, our financial goals involve paying down the balance on our house, saving money to replace my car, and saving cash for the family trips we want to take this year. As for homeschooling goals, I plan to write about those at a later date.
So, did you set goals for the year? How’s it going so far?